Home Inspections in Roswell, GA
We've performed over 50,000 inspections in Georgia
Schedule Online Now
Ready to schedule an inspection? Our office team is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year.
Serving Roswell & Beyond Since 1984
LunsPro's certified inspectors are available 7 days a week to serve all of the Roswell community and beyond. We proudly perform property inspections in the counties of Fulton, DeKalb, Gwinnett, Cobb, Cherokee, Clayton, Douglas, Fayette, Forsyth, Henry, Rockdale, Newton & more. The cities we serve are Atlanta, Alpharetta, Norcross, Marietta, Duluth, Kennesaw, Lawrenceville, Suwanee, Decatur, Cumming, Smyrna, Buford, Tucker, Woodstock, Dallas, Carrollton, Stone Mountain, Dunwoody, Stockbridge, Peachtree City, Morrow, Conyers, Canton, Jonesboro, Cartersville, Douglasville, Lilburn, Acworth, Covington, Jasper, Riverdale, Sugar Hill, Newnan, Griffin, Winder, Forest Park, Hiram, Loganville, Clarkston, Lithonia, Avondale Estates, Dacula, Austell, Fayetteville, Barnesville, Manchester, Powder Springs, College Park, Vinings, Tyrone, Mableton, Bowdon, Oxford, Statham, Waleska, Rex, Ball Ground, Buckhead, Holly Springs, Palmetto, Sharpsburg, Social Circle, Dawsonville, Madison, Monroe, Hampton, Union City, Monticello, Snellville, Fairburn, Chamblee, Locust Grove, Senoia, Grayson, Villa Rica, Lithia Springs, Auburn, Jackson, Bethlehem, Temple, Porterdale, Mcdonough, Braselton and many more.
Our Atlanta area, including Roswell, professional home inspections include complete structural and mechanical evaluation of a resale home including foundation, interior, exterior, roof, attic, plumbing, electrical, HVAC, water heater, and more. We perform radon testing in Atlanta which consists of an extremely accurate 48 hour test. Our termite, pest and rodent evaluation is performed by a separate licensed pest inspector. We offer additional services in the Atlanta area including mold testing, stucco and a sewer line evaluation. We not only specialize in residential homes, we also perform new construction and commercial property inspections in Roswell.
Roswell Area New Construction, Commercial, Multi-Unit and More!
Building a new home in Roswell? Allow us to perform phase inspections to ensure you are getting the quality of home you are paying for! We typically perform 3 phase inspections - Framing, Pre-Drywall & Final.
We have specialized in commercial property inspections in Atlanta, including Roswell, for over 20 years. We will customize an inspection quote to fit the property's characteristics and your budget!
Selling your home in Roswell and want a competitive edge? A pre-sale inspection enables the seller to address problems before the home hits the market, which could help prevent a deal falling through caused by issues uncovered during a buyer's inspection.
Buying a duplex, triplex or larger multi-family property in Roswell? We can help you save money! We offer discounts for multi-unit inspections. Give us a call to learn more!
Pool & Spa
Looking at an Roswell area home with a pool? Our pool & spa certified inspectors are ready to give you the peace of mind.
During the winter months, homes in Roswell become vulnerable to damage caused by colder temperatures. Allow us to safeguard your vacant property by having us perform our highly effective winterization services!
Live Lead Serve
Our company motto is: Live Lead Serve. We are committed to giving back to our communities and making the world a better place. We consistently partner with Toys 4 Tots in Atlanta, Operation Gratitude, No Longer Bound, KW Red Day, Atlanta Community Food Bank, Red Cross, English Bulldog Rescue of Atlanta, Bully Ball, first responders and several other great organizations.
- The City of Roswell was founded in 1839 by Roswell King, who moved to the area in 1836.
- Roswell King established the Roswell Manufacturing Company and built a mill to harness the power of the local rivers to make textiles.
- Roswell officially became a city on February 16, 1854.
- Union Soldiers occupied Roswell from July 5 - July 17, 1864 on their march to Atlanta.
- The Roswell Manufacturing Company mill was destroyed by fire twice.
- In 1864, Union General W.T. Sherman ordered soldiers to torch the mill.
- Lightening caused the second fire.
- Telephone service came to Roswell in 1901. All phone numbers were one digit.
- The very first traffic signal was installed in 1949 at the intersection of Sloan and Atlanta streets for $436.40.
- Dr. Francis Goulding, an early Roswell resident and author of children's books, invented the sewing machine. Unfortunately, this machine is not associated with his name because he failed to obtain a patent.
- Mittie Bulloch Roosevelt, the mother of 26th President Theodore Roosevelt, grew up at Bulloch Hall. She was the daughter of one of Roswell's first families, the Major James Stephen Bulloch family.
- Mittie's other son, Elliot, became the father of Eleanor Roosevelt who would later marry President Franklin D. Roosevelt (a distant cousin).
- has been ranked one of the safest cities to live in the United States according to City Crime Rankings.
- Roswell is now Georgia's eighth largest city, but its major growth in population has just happened in the last twenty years:
- 1870: 479
- 1880: 1,180
- 1920: 1,316
- 1940: 1,622
- 1950: 2,123
- 1980: 23,337
- 1990: 48,257
- 2000: 79,334
- 2010: 88,346
- The City of Roswell has 22 parks with 918 acres of active and passive parkland and facilities.
- The City Hall building was completed in 1991 at a cost of $12 million.
- The City has been chosen twice by Atlanta Magazine as the best place to live in the Metro-Atlanta area.
- The Georgia Municipal Association awarded the City of Roswell the City of Excellence Award in 2003.
- The City of Roswell has been ranked one of the safest cities to live in the United States according to City Crime Rankings.